- They are accommodating. They have the mindset that anything they can do, they will do.
- They are fair. Pricing, terms and damage response offerrings are fair.
- They are reliable. They show up on time and do what they promised
- They are responsive. They answer their phone and respond to emails quickly.
- They are involved. They are members of associations that help them develop their service.
- They are compliant. License and insurance is up to date, and regulations are followed.
- They are prepared. They bring all of the necessary tools and supplies to handle a job.
- They are organized. Packing lists and boxes are organized and accurate.
- They are presentable. The truck is clean and the employees attire is appropriate.
FREE MOVING ESTIMATE
As I traveled so much, I learned how to pack light, but I always felt I was a little bit too nomad. I never ha
MOVING WITH A ROOMMATE
Renting an apartment may be quite expensive, especially if you’re moving to a big city like Los Angeles, Calif
Things to know when moving internationaly
The Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) Puts International Movers into 3 categories: Vessel-Owning. There are
Requirements Your Mover Must Meet
A move that crosses a state line at any point; even if the state line is Canada or Mexico; even if you end up
When and how do I pay the mover?
Standard procedure is to pay the mover just before unloading. While most local moves are based on hourly rates