Top 9 Things that Make a Great Mover
- They are accommodating. They have the mindset that anything they can do, they will do.
- They are fair. Pricing, terms and damage response offerrings are fair.
- They are reliable. They show up on time and do what they promised
- They are responsive. They answer their phone and respond to emails quickly.
- They are involved. They are members of associations that help them develop their service.
- They are compliant. License and insurance is up to date, and regulations are followed.
- They are prepared. They bring all of the necessary tools and supplies to handle a job.
- They are organized. Packing lists and boxes are organized and accurate.
- They are presentable. The truck is clean and the employees attire is appropriate.