Additional moving costs
There are a number of places in which certainly are city and climate or even urban life such that we have in fact developed costs that are additional and you may have to incur some when moving to new environment. Like, if someone is moving from place called Phoenix to NY and may have to expand carrying their winter closet like jacket or sweater or even boots, and in some cases you may also have to pay more for vehicle. You may never have to worry when buying chemicals or even when changing batteries of your car.
So, keeping this in mind, you can consider a number of expenses that may also effect your costs on moving.
1. local and state income tax.
2. school tax.
3. Tax for property.
4. House insurance (hurricane, flood need, etc)
5. Vehicle insurance rates
6. vehicle registration.
7. cooling or heating cost – average temperature.
8. pool vehicle cost.
9. Yard cost.
10. Maintenance for home – in different temperatures roof may certainly need replacement or repair.
11. your vehicles may wear and tear and also need repair.
12. Cloths – the type that you may have to buy but depending on the temperature or style.
13. public transportation system.
14. Climate gear – including snow blowers or even tire.
15. Travel – for getting back to old city or residence for visiting family or even settling other matter.
16. Phone bill – could exceed as you may have to contact your family often.
17. day care cost – could either be high or even low depending on your need.
18. Private school – you may like to change your school and certainly may depend on the school quality as compared to your old or new residence.
You also can check out the salary calculator, which certainly is a nice resource depending on the standard of your living.